The Executive Director of Catholic Schools invites internal and external applications for the following position:
Location: Sydney Catholic Schools Central Regional Office, Leichhardt
Commencement Date: Immediate Commencement
Closing Date: 29 September 2017
Reporting to the Network Infrastructure Manager, you will be joining an elite team of passionate network experts who thrive on new technologies. As a specialised Security Network Engineer you will build on the current security and wireless model with a holistic approach that encompasses reporting and automation.
The key responsibilities for this position will include but not limited to:
- Implementing Network solutions around security, wireless, automation and reporting to meet service and capability requirements
- Contributing and supporting the overall network infrastructure solution offering across all 152 schools and applications (chaired by manager)
- Process mapping to highlight entry/exit and mitigating trigger points
- Working closely with other Network engineers in specific streams (data centre, provisioning and school infrastructure) to provide aligned and holistic solution based outcomes for the schools
- Senior leader stakeholder management
Essential Technical Criteria
- Bachelor or Masters in Electrical Engineering/Communications Engineering/Computer Science – equivalent
- RedHat Certifications (RHCSA/RHCE)
- Vmware NSX
- HP AIS or ASE
- CCNP, Aruba ACMA or ACMP is preferred
- Ability to automate workflows around networks and wireless.
- Design and implement end to end security architecture with analysis and reporting
- Ability to work on Next Generation Firewalls particularly Palo Alto
- Ability to understand and work on Aruba wireless networks
To be considered for this role you will be passionate about network technologies and excited to be exposed to innovative and future-ready capabilities. You will be collaborative member of the network infrastructure team and together work towards creating robust improvements and efficiencies.
Applicants must formalise their application by submitting a completed SCS Application Form (see attached), resume and a covering letter outlining their motivation and experience to qualify for the position to email@example.com
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.