Sydney Catholic Schools is responsible for the leadership, efficient operation and management of the systemic schools, which educate around 71,000 students in 152 parish primary and regional secondary schools in the Archdiocese of Sydney. To this end, the Executive Director of Sydney Catholic Schools invites applications for the following leadership position:
Location: Sydney Catholic Schools Central Regional Office, Leichhardt
Commencement Date: Immediate
Closing Date: 18 August 2017
An exciting new opportunity for creative and innovative Instructional Designer for Online Learning to join Sydney Catholic Schools’ Teaching and Learning Directorate. Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, you will work with subject matter experts to develop and upload a range of blended and online courses for students and staff.
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate proven experience in:
- Designing innovative and creative online learning solutions
- Understanding the principles of adult learning
- Experience in supporting successful implementation of complex business change and capability projects within the education environment
- Designing and developing interactive and engaging learning content
- Willingness to train other staff on the best ways to deliver online content
- Experience in using Canvas tools (or similar)
- Experience in the facilitation of diverse groups during stakeholder engagement activities, implementation activities and instructional design and development activities.
You will also possess the following qualifications:
- Certificate IV in TAE and instructional design experience. Tertiary qualifications in Adult Education, Instructional Design, eLearning/ Blended Learning or a related discipline will be highly regarded.
All shortlisted candidates will have an opportunity to showcase their instructional design portfolio at their interview.
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.
Celebrating Being Catholic in Australia
Ensuring Quality Teaching and Learning
Making a Difference in our World