The Executive Director of Catholic Schools invites internal and external applications for the following position:
Location: Sydney Catholic Schools Central Office, Leichhardt
Commencement Date: Immediate Commencement
Closing Date: 31 July 2017
Sydney Catholic Schools (SCS) is responsible for the leadership of 152 Catholic primary and secondary schools across the Archdiocese of Sydney which educates over 70,000 students.
We are currently undergoing a period of growth and are looking for a Communications and Marketing Coordinator to join our highly talented Comms and Marketing team. This position reports to the Media and Communications Manager and is primarily responsible for providing administrative assistance to both teams.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Provision of timely, effective and clearly written communication material through appropriate channels
- Update collateral to reflect any changes required
- Assist with social media presence (including Twitter/Facebook/Instagram) from content creation/monitoring/posting and engagement.
- Assist with managing the intranet and company website, its upkeep and updates as well as analysing any online metrics.
- Support the Communications and Marketing team with processing of invoices
ESSENTIAL SELECTION CRITERIA
- Degree in Communications or Marketing or in a related field
- 1-3 years’ relevant experience in a Communications, Marketing or similar role
- Excellent written communication skills
- Confident demeanour with the ability to liaise with stakeholders
at all levels
- Demonstrated skills in supporting communication and marketing
campaigns, through traditional, digital and social media channels
- Demonstrated experience in writing and editing communication
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work within tight
- Demonstrated strong customer focus and ability in managing,
executing and/or coordinating marketing events.
- Ability to conduct regular competitive data analysis and monitoring
- A proactive approach and strong problem solving ability
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office and Google applications
DESIRED SELECTION CRITERIA
- Previous experience working in an Education environment
- Knowledge of the Catholic School system and faith
This newly created role is ideally suited to candidates who are looking for their next challenge and would like the opportunity to make a difference. If you enjoy variety in your work and wish to continue growing your career, then this is the role for you.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.
Celebrating Being Catholic in Australia
Ensuring Quality Teaching and Learning
Making a Difference in our World