The Executive Director of Catholic Schools invites internal and external applications for the following position:
Location: Central office, Leichhardt
Application closes: 30 June 2017
Commencement date: ASAP
Sydney Catholic schools is going through a major transformation. The new centralised finance and administration platform will allow all members of the education community from students and families to teachers and principals to gain access to information specific to each students’ school journey on a single system.
To support this transition, the finance team is looking for a finance and administration specialist to join the team over this critical time. As a Senior Support Officer your key responsibilities will include:
- Building rapport and relationships with the customers (in this instance members of the school communities across SCS)
- Utilising the current system to ensure the correct information has been inputted from school operators correctly
- Telephone support – offering both technical and operational administration and financial advice
- Reviewing and preparing training manuals and running workshops for new staff and refreshers
- Pro-rata billing for new/leaving students and processing refunds in our systems
To be considered for this role you must possess:
- Knowledge of SAS and\or enterprise finance systems (eg SAP, Oracle etc)
- Proven experience and best practice approach in finance processes
- High attention to detail across administrative, financial and data duties
- Customer centric approach to finance queries
- Experience in collating and updating user manuals
This is an exciting time to join the Sydney Catholic Education system, if you have had sound knowledge across credit, debit, book keeping and basic accounting practices this could be for you.
Applicants must formalise their application by submitting a completed SCS Application Form (see attached), resume and a covering letter outlining their motivation and experience to qualify for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as a child related work environment and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.