Location: Sydney Catholic Schools Central Regional Office, Leichhardt
Commencement Date: Immediate Commencement
Closing Date: 14 July 2017
Reporting to the Manager of Infrastructure Projects and Services, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join the infrastructure team. You and your team will be responsible for enhancing support functions across Sydney Catholic Schools.
Essential Technical Criteria and experience
- IT and Telco experience across IP Telephony, telephone systems and cabling topology
- ICT, security, PA and AV technology in an educational environment (or equivalent)
- Design and documentation phases, building contracts, subcontracting and associated protocols including quote, tender and evaluation processes and tools
- Google Apps, Microsoft Office Operating Systems, Office and Project, wireless analysis and cable test result viewing software
- Associate diploma of Electrical Engineering
- Project Management certification (e.g. Agile, Prince2 or PMI, or equivalent).
- Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA) or equivalent.
- CCNA Wireless or equivalent.
- Registered with an Australian Communications Media Authority (ACMA) accredited Cabling Registrar.
- NSW general construction induction card (white card) or equivalent
This role will see this technical expert and strong people leader to work closely across a diverse range of stakeholders (central office, schools and regions) to understand their limitations and requirements to influence the technical improvements that meet business objectives.
Applicants must formalise their application by submitting a completed SCS Application Form (see attached), resume and a covering letter outlining their motivation and experience to qualify for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.