Closing date: 15 MAY 2017
Sydney Catholic Schools are seeking an experienced ICT Administrator specialising in Microsoft Office 365 & Sharepoint to join our Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Team based in Leichhardt.
Reporting to the ICT Systems Manager, this key role will require you to deliver the core skillset of strong technical, analytical and communication skills for management, administration and migration of a mid-sized collaboration environment. You will be implementing new products and performing preventative maintenance for SharePoint 2007 & 2010 and have the delegation to participate in the design, architecture, implementation, security and support of a large multi-site, multi-domain SharePoint environments and leading client visioning for future systems.
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate will have:
Technical Essential Criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/Information Science.
- Experience with large Enterprise SharePoint 2007/2010/2013 deployments.
- Working knowledge of Windows 2008/2012 domain structure, Windows 2008/2012 Active Directory and Microsoft clustering technology.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) – SharePoint, or
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) – Office 365.
Additional Essential Criteria:
5+ years’ experience in:
- Extensive design and administration experience with SharePoint technologies
- Practical knowledge in implementing and supporting Identity Management solutions such as Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) & Active Directory (AD)
- Experience with previous AD migrations, cross-forest migrations and interoperability scenarios
- Identify integration points with technologies for security and identity management such as Active Directory and controls for role-based access and entity-level apps
2+ years’ experience in:
- Practical knowledge on architecting and engineering Office 365 solutions: SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, Skype for Business Online, OneDrive for Business
- Microsoft Azure (preferred)
- DirSync, Azure AD Sync, or Azure AD Connect
Applicants must formalise their application by submitting a completed SCS application form, resume and a covering letter outlining their motivation and experience to qualify for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
WORKING WITH CHILDREN’S CHECK
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.