St Philomena’s School, Moree is a co-educational Catholic School catering for students from Years K to 10.
Location: St Philomena’s – Moree
Commencement: 17 July 2017
Application close: 16 May 2017
Applications are invited from fully qualified teachers to fill this temporary full-time position at St Philomena’s School, commencing Monday 17 July 2017 and concluding Friday 15 December 2017.
- Teaching qualifications meeting the standard for accreditation with NESA;
- Demonstrate a commitment to the ethos of the Catholic faith and mission of the school;
- Demonstrate a high standard of competency and proficiency in classroom practice and student management;
- Possess effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively as a team member of the school and parish community;
- Possess a Working With Children Check Clearance;
- Willingness to work across the K-10 span, if required
- Hold appropriate Religious Education qualifications and the ability to teach Religious Education or willing to commence this study. This is required for Religious Education teaching.
An application form (for a Teaching Position) must be obtained from the Armidale Catholic Schools Office website http://www.arm.catholic.edu.au/employment/teaching-positions.
For further details about the position contact email@example.com – Please email application including a letter of application, addressing the essential criteria and desirable criteria, outlining your suitability for the position/s which will include nominated referees, one to be a Parish Priest to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 16 May 2017.