The Executive Director of Catholic Schools invites internal and external applications for the following position:
Location: St Therese’s Catholic Primary School, Lakemba
Commencement Date: 29 January 2018
Closing Date: 17 May 2017
St Therese’s Catholic Primary School is a systemic parish school educating boys and girls from Kindergarten to Year 6, who welcome children and their families from many lands and cultures. Cultural diversity, tolerance and harmony are proud features of the school.
The successful candidate will be a highly effective Catholic leader who is:
- A committed Catholic who understands the evangelising mission of the Catholic Church
- Capable of being a self-motivated learner who seeks feedback and reflects on their effectiveness in contributing to the school’s learning culture.
- A person who can effectively communicate with a variety of stakeholders, build relationships and is a flexible thinker.
- Focussed on effective teaching and learning and has highly developed capabilities in the area of contemporary pedagogy.
- Familiarity in coaching/mentoring
- Experienced in leading/monitoring/reporting and has the ability to analyse data for future planning.
- Comfortable working with the ‘shared leadership’ model
Applicants must formalise their application by submitting a completed SCS Application Form (see attached), resume and a covering letter outlining their motivation and experience to qualify for the position to email@example.com
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.