The Executive Director of Catholic Schools invites internal and external applications for the following position:
Location: St Brendan’s Catholic Primary School, Annandale
Commencement Date: 21 August 2017
Closing Date: 17 May 2017
This is an exciting opportunity to step into a Acting AP role at St Brendan’s Catholic Primary school overseeing K – 6 with a total of 169 students.
The successful applicant will be a highly effective Catholic leader who is:
- able to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- a highly effective contemporary educator and practitioner
- committed to a distributive leadership approach to school improvement
- able to lead professional Learning which cultivates ongoing reflection, growth and improvement
- experienced in achieving growth in all students particularly the gifted learner.
Applicants must formalise their application by submitting a completed SCS Application Form (see attached), resume and a covering letter outlining their motivation and experience to qualify for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.