The Executive Director of Catholic Schools invites internal and external applications for the following position:
Location: Sydney Catholic Schools Central Regional Office, Leichhardt
Commencement Date: Immediate Commencement
Closing Date: 19 MAY 2017
Reporting to the CTO, the Manager for ICT Infrastructure of Projects and Services is an exciting opportunity for a technical hands-on expert with excellent leadership and partnering capabilities. Leading a small, tight knit team you will work closely with 152 schools across Sydney Diocese in greenfield projects and upgrades with a focus on enhancing the learning potential for our students.
Essential Technical Criteria and experience
- Technical and hands-on IT and Telco experience across IP Telephony, telephone systems and cabling topology
- ICT, security, PA and AV technology in an educational environment (or equivalent)
- Design and documentation phases, building contracts, subcontracting and associated protocols including quote, tender and evaluation processes and tools
- Broad technology knowledge in Microsoft Office Operating Systems, google apps, Cloud Services, wireless analysis, SharePoint and intranet organisational deployments, IT Security compliance and tools
- Associate diploma/degree of Electrical Engineering
- Project Management certification (e.g. Agile, Prince2 or PMI, or equivalent).
- Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA) or equivalent.
- CCNA Wireless or equivalent.
- Registered with an Australian Communications Media Authority (ACMA) accredited Cabling Registrar.
The successful applicant will have outstanding communication skills with a strong work ethic to ‘get the job done.’ You will have proven financial management within the project management framework and proven ability to deliver on time.
Applicants must formalise their application by submitting a completed SCS Application Form (see attached), resume and a covering letter outlining their motivation and experience to qualify for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.