The Executive Director of Catholic Schools invites internal and external applications for the following position
Location: Central Regional Office, Leichhardt
Commencement Date: Immediate Start
Closing Date: 31 March 2017
This challenging position will be integral in the development and implementation of ICT solutions that enhance the quality of Catholic education as outlined in our 2016 Strategic Improvement Plan.
We have a permanent requirement for a seasoned SQL DBA and BI Report Writer to come on board and provide BAU support across the organisation whilst working towards transforming the business intelligence area from a traditional reporting unit to a true analytics function – providing actionable insight and driving smarter decision-making.
This position encompasses the administration and technology support on the following ICT systems:
- Microsoft SQL Server family (SQL 2000 / 2005 / 2008 / 2008R2 / 2012 / 2014 servers) and databases
- Microsoft Windows Server technology, this includes Active Directory, Windows clustering and security services
- YellowFin Business Intelligence (BI) report writing and maintenance.
The successful incumbent MUST have extensive experience and knowledge administering SQL databases in enterprise wide environments, a pragmatic approach to problem solving, excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Completion of a bachelor degree with major course work in Computer Science, Information Technology or closely related field
- Current Microsoft SQL server certifications
- Minimum Five years of experience in administering and supporting the following Microsoft SQL Server 2000 and above operational activities
- Minimum Five years of experience in querying, analysing and managing data stored in Microsoft SQL Server 2000 and above
- Minimum Five years of experience in administration and technical support of the Microsoft Windows operating system components and services
Applicants must formalise their application by submitting a completed SCS application form, resume and a covering letter outlining their motivation and experience to qualify for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CLEARANCE CHECK
This role is classified as a child related work and therefore we require a working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement with us.
Celebrating Being Catholic in Australia
Ensuring Quality Teaching and Learning
Making a Difference in our World